ORGLIST: polymmer analysis,

From: Marino Tadeu Fabi (mtadeu$##$mpc.com.br)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 20:24:38 EST

Please, friends,
I have an analytical organic problem. I have an elastormer from which I
have spectroscopic data.
IR- strong bands at 1260cm-1 and 780cm-1 other bands are very weak at 3500,
2900, 1430, 830cm-1 more or less
NMR 1H spectra at 4.5 ppm(2H,m), 3,2ppm (1H,s), and 2,2ppm(3H,m)

Does someone know what kind of polymmer is this. I think it's a fluorinated
material ( CH2-F goes at 4.5 ppm. ).
I'll appreciate any information or comment about this material.
Thank you very much
Marino Tadeu Fabi