ORGLIST: Last Notice for Registration

From: Paul Thind (cma$##$bluewin.ch)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 06:43:01 EST

Dear Friends,

I have tried to send this message a couple of times, but it is not going =
through. Are there problems with the mail server?

Here - 3rd attempt!!

Please register now for:

"The 2nd Florida Heterocyclic Conference & Pre-Conference Short Course =
on
Heterocyclic Chemistry at The University of Florida, Gainesville from =
7th -
9th March 2001."

All details are at http://www.arkat.org/arkat

Academics can pay for the conference fees, in part or in full, by =
donating
compounds to the ARKAT Foundation.

When paying by cash there is a reduced rate for students.

Compounds are accepted as long as we do not have them in our collection, =
are
minimum 95% pure, in quantities of 20mg to 1 gm, with lit reference. =
Must
not be commercially available.

Please contact me for details.

Yours sincerely,