Re: ORGLIST: Fw: Try it!

From: snorkel (newbuds$##$home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 04:28:51 EST

i think that i have seen thisd about 10 times over the last 3 or 4 =
years...
I really don't know the purpose of it other then being annoying...
My aunt Patricia.....works....GEEZ......GIMME A BREAK!!!
aol and intel merging?
now tell me..what the hell does pc chips really have to do with the =
internet?
how would this merger benefit either company?
nope....don't think so....
if yer gonna send this garbage at least try yto be a little more
credible....Aunt Patricia....geez......