ORGLIST: Help for an article.

From: AnGio' (angiord$##$mail.omnitel.it)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 14:40:08 EST

dear members,

i am looking for the following article:

Neiland, Karele; Zhur. Org. Khim., pag. 1674 (1971)

I ignore the exact name of the pubblication; moreover, it seems not to =
be available in italian academical libraries.
If anybody of you has access to it and could send me a copy, i would =
appreciate a lot.

Please, contact me by e-mail. Thank you in advance.

Andrea, CNR- Rome.
Italy.