ORGLIST: Pump for MPLC

From: Joseph Schofield (Joseph.Schofield$##$sanofi-synthelabo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 05:34:51 EST

Hello ORGLIST members,

I'm on the lookout for a supplier/manufacturer of a medium-pressure pump for preparative chromatography. Ideally I'd like it to pump up to 100 ml/min with an operating pressure of <10 bar and including a pressure read-out. I don't have access to the Internet so your ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Joe Schofield
joseph.schofield$##$sanofi-synthelabo.com