Re: ORGLIST: Archive uery

From: J.Aires de Sousa (jas$##$mail.fct.unl.pt)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 07:03:43 EST

George wrote:

> I know that some of these groups have archives. I need to access these
> archives so that I can re-collect the responses to my two most recent
> queries: Polymorphism and Imidate from a nitrile.

The messages sent to ORGLIST are archived on the web site and can be
browsed (or searched) at
http://www.dq.fct.unl.pt/orglist/

--
Dr. Joao Aires de Sousa

e-mail:jas$##$mail.fct.unl.pt
www: http://www.dq.fct.unl.pt/qoa/jas/

Departamento de Quimica, Fac. Ciencias e Tecnologia,
Univ. Nova de Lisboa, 2825 - 114 Caparica, Portugal