ORGLIST: Archive uery

From: George (medchem$##$adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Jan 14 2001 - 01:21:49 EST

I know that some of these groups have archives. I need to access these
archives so that I can re-collect the responses to my two most recent
queries: Polymorphism and Imidate from a nitrile.

I just upgraded my Mac to OS 9.1 and it-somehow-trashed my most recent
emails; which included the above two queries/responses.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers!
--
George D. 'Merlin' McCallion, Chemist
Sanofi-Synthelabo

Office: 610.889.6294
Fax: 610.889.6367
E: George.McCallion$##$sanofi-synthelabo.com